Parker McCay has been supporting the needs of New Jersey-based community organizations for many years. We are involved with many non-profits that provide social services, healthcare, scholarships, and youth initiatives, to name a few. Our employees will frequently spearhead campaigns to raise money or collect in-kind donations to benefit a specific, local cause. Many Parker McCay attorneys serve on community organization Boards. We believe it is our responsibility to be good neighbors, to set an example, and to give back to New Jersey.
- February 3, 2017 - National Wear Red Day was combined with a Denim Day to raise money for the American Heart Association's Go Red for Women Campaign.
- January 20, 2017 - Employees came to work in Denim and supported One Love Animal Rescue with some much needed funds.
- December 15, 2016 - Parker McCay employees collected new or gently worn coats. The coats were distributed to those less fortunate in Camden through a fun "Santa" event hosted by Cooper Hospital's Infectious Disease Unit.
- December 9, 2016 - Hearing the news about a retired police officer who suddenly passed away leaving a wife and six children, employees raised Denim Day funds to donate to his family.
- November 29, 2016 - Giving Tuesday kicked off this year's Parker McCay United Way Giving Campaign.
- November 18, 2016 - Employees wore denim and donated cash and toys to the Burlington County Bar Foundation's Toy Drive.
- November 6, 2016 - Cooper Norcross "Run the Bridge." Team Parker McCay turned out bright and early for this run/walk fundraiser that supports the LARC School.
- November 2016 - Food Drive! Parker McCay employees once again collected and donated turkeys and all the Thanksgiving fixin's for the Food Bank of South Jersey in preparation for the big holiday.
- October 2016 - Employees donated their unused Halloween candy to Operation Gratitude which sends care packages to soldiers serving overseas.
- October 2016 - Parker McCay held a "Denim Day" for Ainsley's Angels and raised over $300.
- July 11 and April 7, 2016 - Feeding the Homeless in Camden - Parker McCay Associates Committee organized this rewarding volunteer opportunity at the Cathedral Kitchen in Camden.
- February 5, 2016 – American Heart Association’s National Wear Red Day - Parker McCay staff and attorneys wore red to help the AHA raise awareness and funds for heart disease and stroke in women.