As a homegrown New Jersey resident, Kathryn takes pride in her community and aims to be an integral part of its development. While in law school, she was an active volunteer as a local Mediator, a student representative in the I Dare to Care mentoring program in Camden, New Jersey, and a tutor through the Rutgers University School of Law. Kathryn’s desire to assist her community is akin to her professional objective: to serve as a strong, collaborative advocate for her client.
At an early age, Kathryn was exposed to nursing through her mother, who was a devoted geriatric nurse. It was this initial exposure that ignited her interest in the healthcare profession. Before joining Parker McCay, Kathryn clerked for The Honorable James Den Uyl, J.S.C., who was a renowned New Jersey medical malpractice attorney prior to joining the bench. Presently, Kathryn focuses her practice on medical malpractice and litigation. In this capacity, she represents local hospitals, healthcare facilities, physicians, and other licensed medical personnel.
Fueled by her devotion to health and well-being, Kathryn became an avid runner in law school. She has since completed four marathons and three half-marathons and continues to enjoy this pastime.
Honors & Awards
- ABA-Bloomberg BNA Award for Excellence in the Study of Labor and Employment Law
- National Association of Women Lawyers Outstanding Law Student Award
- National Association of Women Lawyers
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable James Den Uyl, J.S.C., New Jersey Superior Court, Ocean County, Civil Division, 2015-2016
- Judicial Intern to the Honorable Anthony Pugliese, P.J.Cv., New Jersey Superior Court, Camden County, Civil Division, 2014
- Rutgers University School of Law (J.D., 2015, Cum Laude)
- Staff Editor, Rutgers Journal of Law and Public Policy
- Hunter Moot Court Competitor
- Legal Writing Teaching Assistant
- Academic Success Program Tutor
- President, Women’s Law Caucus
- Student Lawyer, Rutgers Law School Domestic Violence Clinic
- The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey (B.A. Literature)
- Sigma Tau Delta, National Literature Honors Society
- New Jersey
- New Jersey District Court