Adesola Adegbesan is a member of the Medical Malpractice Defense department where she specializes in the defense of professional malpractice suits for hospitals, healthcare facilities and individual medical providers.
Before joining Parker McCay, Adesola clerked for the Honorable Terrence R. Cook, Presiding Judge of the Criminal Division in Burlington County, NJ, Superior Court. She is certified as a Court-Appointed Mediator for small civil claims and landlord-tenant matters. Adesola received her law degree from Widener University Delaware Law School, where she served on a host of Honor Societies, as well as Superior Author for the Delaware Journal of Corporate Law. During law school, she also served as president of the Black Law Students Association, and in that capacity organized a “Professional Speed-Networking” event to teach law students important skills and tips to use in different professional environments.
Adesola received her Bachelor of Business Administration from Temple University’s Fox School of Business. During this time she interned for the District Attorney’s Office of Philadelphia and eventually joined Temple University’s Mock Trial Team.
When she is not at work, Adesola enjoys local and international traveling, trying different cuisines, spending time with family, and being an independent movie critic.
Honors & Awards
- First Place Winner, 2018 Distinguished Jurist Moot Court Competition
- Outstanding Student Award, Delaware Law School, 2018
Burlington County Bar Association
News & Speaking Engagements
- Adesola Adegbesan to Speak on Panel at Widener University Delaware Law School’s Professionalism WeekNovember 7, 2019 | 6:00 p.m.
- Adesola Adegbesan to Speak at the Mid-Atlantic Black Law Students Association's Philadelphia Academic RetreatSeptember 28, 2019 | 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Adesola Adegbesan, The Most Difficult Theory to Prove, Remains Unproven: Don’t Bypass the Board of Directors, Del. J. Corp. L. (Mar. 25, 2018), www.djcl.org/archives/6719
- Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Terrence R. Cook, P.J.Cr., New Jersey Superior Court, Burlington County, Criminal Division, 2018-2019
- Judicial Intern to the Honorable Michael M. Baylson, Senior United States District Judge and Former United States Attorney for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2016
- Widener University Delaware Law School (J.D., May 2018)
- Superior Author, Delaware Journal of Corporate Law – national recognition
- Moot Court Honor Society
- Moe Levine Trial Team
- President, Black Law Students Association
- Budget Committee, Student Bar Association
- Student Lawyer, Delaware Law School’s Veterans Law Clinic
- Temple University Fox School of Business (B.A., Business, Legal Studies, May 2015)
- Mock Trial Team
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit