Mariana Diosa-Gomez focuses her practice in public finance and corporate law. In her most recent past position at a “Big Four” accounting firm, she assisted clients with various aspects of mergers and acquisitions such as restructuring and divestiture. Prior to that, Mariana worked as a translator at Philadelphia VIP to assist volunteer attorneys with translating during client meetings.
Mariana will practice primarily out of the firm’s Camden, New Jersey office. She received her law degree from Temple University Beasley School of Law in 2018 and her L.L.M. in Taxation and Estate Planning Certificate in 2019. She received her Bachelor of Arts in business from Stockton University in 2013.
News & Speaking Engagements
- January 11, 2021
- Parker McCay Blog, January 18, 2021
- Hon. Michael J. Blee, NJ Superior Court of New Jersey, Criminal Division, Mays Landing, NJ -- Judicial Intern, June 2016 - August 2016
- Temple University Beasley School of Law (LLM in Taxation; Estate Planning Certificate, 2019)
- Temple University Beasley School of Law (J.D., May 2018)
- Stockton University (B.A. in Business, December 2013)