Parthiv Patel is the first attorney in his family and also the first DACA recipient to be admitted to practice law in the State of New Jersey and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
He focuses his practice in the area of Business and Corporate Law, where he counsels clients on entity formation, corporate governance, and securities law.
Prior to joining Parker McCay, Parthiv was a law clerk at Stradley Ronon Stevens & Young L.L.P. and was a Summer Fellow at The Vanguard Group, Inc.
In his downtime, Parthiv roots for the Green Bay Packers and loves learning more about astronomy, space, and physics.
- South Asian Bar Association of New Jersey
- South Asian Bar Association of Philadelphia
- Regional Coordinator for Youth Activities (BAPS)
- Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law (J.D. 2016)
- Rutgers University, Camden (B.A., Political Science, 2013)
- New Jersey