While an undergraduate, Peter McCall lettered in two sports and received All-American honors for swimming. As a construction and litigation attorney, Peter draws on his background as an elite athlete to counsel his clients on effective strategies for winning outcomes.
Prior to joining the firm, Peter was an associate with a Philadelphia based firm and regularly contributed to the Legal Intelligencer on issues in copyright law.
Peter has almost ten years of coaching experience in both swimming and water polo. He continues to serve as an assistant coach for the Drexel University Club Water Polo team. In his spare time, he enjoys baseball, football, classical music, and jazz.
Honors & Awards
- While in law school, Peter received several honors including the outstanding student performance award in: Constitutional Law, Transactional Lawyering, and Introduction to Trial Advocacy.
- In addition, he was selected as a Deans Scholar for Constitutional Law and a Teaching Assistant for introduction to Trial Advocacy.
- Business Network International
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- The Barristers’ Association of Philadelphia
- Law clerk for the Honorable James P. Savio in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Law Division
- Drexel University, Thomas R. Kline School of Law, Philadelphia, PA (Juris Doctor, May 2013)
- Intellectual Property Concentration , with honors
- Truman State University (B.A., History, May 2009)Cum laude
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania