For Adam Chelminiak the most important aspect of a new matter is taking the time to develop a clear understanding of what the client wants accomplished. He is analytical in his approach and methodical in probing for the “must haves” or “deal breakers” early in the process.
Adam began his career as an accountant at a "Big Four" accounting firm. He later switched to law and now advises public, privately-held and non-profit organizations on a broad range of business law matters including organization and formation, corporate governance, security issuances, tax analysis, leases, contracts and agreements. He provides representation for a wide variety of business transactions including mergers and acquisitions and capital raising transactions. Adam also assists clients with the preparation of reports and other documents required to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Prior to joining Parker McCay, Adam was a corporate and securities attorney with a central New Jersey firm and an associate at an Am Law 100 Firm.
- Parker McCay Blog, December 14, 2018
- Parker McCay Blog, July 31, 2018
- Parker McCay Blog, June 25, 2018
- Parker McCay Blog, June 19, 2018
- Parker McCay Blog, June 13, 2018
- Parker McCay Blog, May 29, 2018
- Parker McCay Blog, May 14, 2018
- Parker McCay Blog, April 10, 2018
- Indemnify, Hold Harmless, and Defend: Duplicative, Repetitive, and Redundant or Separate, Distinct, and Necessary? The Importance of Careful Drafting of Indemnification ProvisionsParker McCay Blog, March 5, 2018