Prior to law school Andy developed websites. Now he spends his off hours restoring his historic home. The challenge of combining structure with creativity is of particular interest to him. As an attorney who focuses on public finance, Andy approaches transactions by seeking the right balance of both to meet his clients’ needs.
Before joining Parker McCay, Andy worked as a legal intern in the Office of General Counsel at Independence Blue Cross in Philadelphia and as a law clerk with a small firm in Atlantic City.
Andrew resides in Medford where he relishes spending time with his wife and daughter, enjoys playing with his three dogs, and reluctantly tolerates the presence of a cat.
Honors & Awards
- Invited to present research findings on genetically modified organisms and Southern African food policy at the Midwest Political Science Association Conference in April 2013.
- Member, International Association of Privacy Professionals
- Rutgers School of Law (J.D., 2016)
- Dean’s Highest Academic Excellence Merit Scholar
- Managing Technology Editor, Rutgers Journal of Law and Public Policy
- University of Pennsylvania (B.A., Political Science (with distinction), summa cum laude, 2013)
- Honors thesis on Southern African food policy published in research journal CUREJ