Christopher Sullivan's love for his work stems from obtaining tangible results. Knowing that his representation will help a client acquire a property, obtain financing, or start a new business enterprise, he is steadfast and focused on giving his clients the best counsel. Chris takes a practical approach to analyzing each issue and coming to a timely and effective result for the client.
Chris focuses his practice in the areas of corporate, real estate, and project finance where he counsels clients on a variety of corporate and transactional matters, including business formation/organization, project finance, and business transactions such as land, real estate, and business sales. His legal experience spans across an array of disciplines, including public finance and governmental law.
Chris lives in Haddon Township, New Jersey with his wife and two children. He frequently serves as a child advocate through the Philadelphia-based Support Center for Child Advocates.
Honors & Awards
- First Judicial District of Pennsylvania Pro Bono Roll of Honor (Member - 2015, 2017)
- St. Joseph's University Real Estate and Law Alumni Association
- Penn State University Alumni Association
- Cape May County Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association
- Represented lender in an approximately $2 million business expansion loan.
- Represented underwriter in an approximately $70 million public bond issue.
- Represented local government lender in facilitating loan documents relating to affordable housing projects.
Commercial Real Estate
- Represented commercial real estate developer in the negotiation and acquisition of a property.
- Represented gaming industry landlord in the negotiation, drafting and enforcement of various retail leases.
- Represented national company in negotiating commercial office space leases in multiple U.S. markets.
Outside Corporate Counsel
- Continuous representation of national and regional companies as outside general counsel.