Craig Gargano serves as bond counsel and underwriter’s counsel for the issuance of tax-exempt and taxable municipal debt, in order to facilitate a wide variety of public projects and programs for local, state and bi-state issuers, including cities, counties, school districts, public authorities and bi-state agencies.
Craig was previously associated with a Philadelphia firm where he concentrated his practice in the area of structured finance and assisted in general corporate matters.
- National Association for Bond Lawyers
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- The 200 Club of Burlington County
- February 17, 2016
Parker McCay assisted the School District from initial conception of the projects, through a public referendum process and, ultimately, the issuance and sale of the School Bonds.
- August 15, 2012
In one of the first transactions of its kind in the State of New Jersey, Parker McCay served as Bond Counsel to The Camden County Improvement Authority in connection with the issuance of lease revenue bonds to finance the costs of certain energy savings and conservation improvements and equipment installed and operated on the campus of the Camden County Technical Schools.
- Parker McCay Blog, June 2, 2015
- University of Pennsylvania Law School (J.D., 2005)
- Morris Fellow
- University of Pennsylvania Small business clinic
- Rutgers University (B.S., Finance and B.A., Political Science, summa cum laude, 2002)
- General Honors Program
- Golden Key National Honor Society
- Scholar Athlete Award
- Blaustein Outstanding Scholar
- New Jersey