Daniel Capecci developed an early passion for everything associated with real estate. As soon as he graduated high school he earned his real estate license and landed a job showing summer rentals at the New Jersey shore. Now as an attorney focused on Creditors’ Rights, he uses his in-depth knowledge of the entire real estate process, from loan documents through foreclosure, to assist with client matters.
Having recently completed a dual clerkship, Dan gained valuable experience reviewing motions and responses, drafting bench memoranda, and providing recommendations on all contested foreclosure matters filed with the Mercer Vicinage.
While in law school, Dan interned in the real estate department of an international law firm, and with a national home builder. He also worked as a discovery specialist in the legal department of the largest pharmaceutical company in the world.
Dan enjoys travel and architecture. He lives in Philadelphia.
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- National Association of Realtors
- International Council of Shopping Center
- Brandeis Law Society
Landlord/Tenant Housing Project in Philadelphia Municipal Court
- Provided limited representation to low income members of the community facing eviction.
- Clerked for the Honorable Paul Innes, Presiding Judge Chancery Division, and with the Office of the Superior Court Clerk in Trenton, New Jersey.
- Clerked for the Honorable Sandra Mazer-Moss in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas.
- Drexel University, Thomas R. Kline School of Law (J.D., 2014)
- Drexel University, Bennett S. LeBow College of Business (B.S., magna cum laude, 2012)
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey