Gene Mariano has extensive experience handling litigation matters, with a particular focus on complex commercial, business and foreclosure litigation.
In his litigation practice, Mr. Mariano represents businesses, business owners, title insurance companies, banks, mortgage loan servicers and individuals, and has handled cases involving a wide range of disputes and issues.
From 1990 to 1993, Gene held a management position at a major bank in Philadelphia. He has been with Parker McCay since his graduation from law school in 1996. Gene is a member of Parker McCay’s Executive Committee.
Gene lives in Haddonfield, New Jersey, with his wife and three children. Gene grew up in Haddonfield and is a third generation attorney. He enjoys spending time with his kids, fishing and motor sports.
- Burlington County Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association
- Haddonfield Youth Basketball Association
- Board Member, The Joseph Fund
- Participated in several large-scale arbitrations and mediations through the American Arbitration Association and FINRA (formerly the National Association of Stock Broker Dealers).
- Tried jury and non-jury matters in the New Jersey Superior Court.
- Appeared before the New Jersey Superior Court, Appellate Division.
- Appeared before the New Jersey Supreme Court.
- Successfully argued a case involving New Jersey’s Open Public Records Act that was approved for publication by the New Jersey Supreme Court: Martin E. O’Boyle v. Borough of Longport, 426.N.J. Super. 1 (App. Div. 2012); affirmed, 218 N.J. 168 (2014).