Keith A. Gable has over 30 years’ experience in criminal and civil litigation as a prosecutor and criminal defense counsel as well as a civil trial litigator specializing in medical, dental and hospital malpractice as well as mass tort and product liability litigation, with a focus on the defense of pharmaceutical claims.
Prior to joining Parker McCay, Keith handled medical, dental and hospital malpractice as well as mass tort/multi-district litigation for a defense firm in northern New Jersey.
Keith served five years in the USAF JAG program, receiving numerous awards, honors and citations.
Honors & Awards
- Best Criminal Defense Counsel. Third Judicial Circuit, 1987
- Best Justice Division, Military Airlift Command, 1988
- Chief of Justice, McGuire Air Force Base, 1989
- Awarded Meritorious Service Medal
News & Speaking Engagements
- Temple University School of Law (J.D., 1984)
- Temple University (B.A., 1980 magna cum laude)
- New Jersey