Some people look at dirt and see nothing. Mauricio Cuellar sees the beginnings of a story and the potential for something new. Having worked in some aspect of real estate since high school, Mauricio remains fascinated with the creative process and strategy behind land use and development. Combined with a strong finance background, Mauricio offers his clients a blend of legal counsel that speaks to both the science and art of real estate and land use transactions.
Mauricio concentrates his practice in all aspects of real estate. From drafting and negotiating real estate agreements to representing developers before planning and zoning boards, he has worked with clients throughout New Jersey and the Philadelphia metro area.
Prior to joining Parker McCay, Mauricio worked in a boutique firm in New Jersey. Along with his real estate practice, he handled general corporate matters including negotiating a wide variety of agreements as well as due diligence and mergers and acquisitions work.
Mauricio enjoys travel, architecture, engineering and dancing. A first generation American from Colombia, he is fluent in Spanish.
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Greater Delaware Valley Chapter
- Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law (J.D. 2013)
- Rutgers University, Newark NJ (B.A. Finance 2009)
- New Jersey
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey