Michael Herbert concentrates his practice in the areas of municipal law and land use law and related civil litigation in State and Federal Courts. He represents numerous public and private entities in central New Jersey and beyond.
Prior to joining Parker McCay, Mike was a partner in a Mercer County general civil litigation firm engaged in local government law, commercial litigation, labor and employment law, land use law, bankruptcy/corporate law and municipal court practice.
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Municipal Law and Land Use Sections Board of Directors
- Mercer County Bar Association
- Princeton Bar Association
- Association of Local Government Attorneys
- League of Municipalities
- National Business Institute, Legal Education Faculty
- Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton, Board of Trustees
- Catholic Charities, Mercer Board Member
- Hamilton Township Recreational Soccer League, Director and Coach (1995-2005)
- Mount Carmel Guild Board of Directors (Past President)
- Rider University Alumni Board
News & Speaking Engagements
- January 26, 2017
- Parker McCay Blog, March 13, 2018