As a health and nutrition enthusiast, Sandra Kroll naturally gravitates toward the business of health care, including policy, standards, quality of care, and other facets of the industry. She advocates for the healthcare professional and mainly concentrates her practice in the area of Medical Malpractice defense.
Another area of interest for Sandra is professional development and volunteerism. Prior to joining the firm, Sandra was a Volunteer Associate in Public Service at the New Jersey Office of the Attorney General. In this role, she assisted Deputy Attorneys General in defending programs, legislation, and policy administered by the Department of Health and the Department of Human Services.
Sandra has coordinated and presented several programs for the New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education including: ethics, employment law, legal writing, pro bono opportunities, and business development.
Outside the office, Sandra is a recreational runner and has completed the Trenton Half Marathon. She is always up for a 5K for fun and a good cause. She lives in Burlington County with her two children.
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Women in the Profession Section – Former Trustee and Executive Committee
- Special Committee for Lawyers in Transition – Co-Chair
- Health Law Section
- National Association of Women Lawyers
- Volunteer – 2013 National Survey on Retention and Promotion of Women in Law
- Camden County Bar Association
- Burlington County Bar Association
- Citizenship Rutgers – Volunteer
News & Speaking Engagements
- March 28, 2019 | 5:45 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.Rutgers University Women’s Law Caucus
- December 6, 2018
- Lora Foley and Sandra Kroll to Speak at New Jersey State Bar EventFebruary 21, 2015 | 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.New Jersey State Bar Association (NJSBA)
Preparing for Transition Through Volunteerism, New Jersey Lawyer Magazine, February 2015
- The Honorable Rosalie B. Cooper, J.S.C., Ocean County
- Rutgers University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2000)
- Rutgers University (B.A., Phi Beta Kappa, cum laude, 1997)
- Delta Phi Alpha German Language Honor Society
- Rutgers Center for Executive Leadership in Government
- Public Administration Certificate
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey