Sarah Tornetta’s practice areas include Public Schools and Education, and Employment and Labor.
Prior to joining Parker McCay on a full-time basis, Sarah worked at the firm as a Summer Associate. During her time in law school, she interned for the Philadelphia Federal Community Defender’s Office in the Capital Habeas Unit, a federal judge at the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, and earned a Certificate in Management from the Wharton School of Business. Before law school, Sarah spent several months interning at the White House in the Office of Science and Technology Policy.
A New Jersey transplant from the Philadelphia suburbs, Sarah enjoys traveling, skiing, and scuba diving.
Burlington County Bar Association
- The United States Supreme Court Deals Potential Devastating Blow to the NJEA and Other Public Sector UnionsParker McCay Blog, June 27, 2018
- Parker McCay Blog, April 16, 2018
- Parker McCay Blog, April 3, 2018
- Parker McCay Blog, October 10, 2017
- Parker McCay Blog, September 18, 2017