As a combat veteran, Stephanie Corcoran has a world of experience. Prior to her law career, Stephanie served five years as an active duty military police officer. Stephanie was deployed to the Babil Province in Iraq in support of OIF 05-07. She was also previously stationed in South Korea and at Fort Benning, Georgia.
Stephanie focuses her practice on automobile insurance defense, civil rights litigation under 42 U.S.C. § 1983, general liability and municipal liability. Stephanie prides herself on her responsiveness to her clients and values collaboration. The esprit de corps attitude that was ingrained in Stephanie during her years in the military is something that she carries with her today.
Stephanie is a natural litigator. As a soldier, Stephanie was expected to make split second decisions and think on her feet. The skills that Stephanie developed in the military give her an edge inside and outside of the courtroom. Stephanie is able to digest new information and adjust strategy as events unfold in the courtroom or at a deposition. She is aggressive and practical and is able to craft strategies based on realistic assessments of her clients’ matters.
Honors & Awards
- Achieved multiple honors through Temple Law School’s Trial Advocacy Program
- Barrister Award
- The Norman Hegge SEPTA Clinical Award
- Outstanding Oral Advocate Award
- Burlington County Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
News & Speaking Engagements
- September 16, 2015
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D. (2015)
- Certificate in Trial Advocacy and Litigation
- Temple University, B.A. (2012)
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey