Steven Goodell concentrates his practice in the areas of municipal law, litigation in all courts, zoning and land use.
He is a frequent speaker on issues involving local government law.
Steve began his legal career at the Mercer County Prosecutor’s Office, where he served as a trial team leader. Prior to joining Parker McCay, Steve was a founding partner in a Mercer County general civil litigation firm engaged in local government law, commercial litigation, labor and employment law, land use law, bankruptcy/corporate law and municipal court practice.
- New Jersey Institute of Local Government Attorneys, Treasurer
- New Jersey State League of Municipalities
- Associate Counsel
- Member, Municipal Land Use Law Drafting Committee
- Isles Inc. Trustee, former chair of the board
- New Jersey State Interscholastic Athletic Association, General Counsel
News & Speaking Engagements
- Steve Goodell to speak at Legal Summit for the National Federation of State High School AssociationsApril 17, 2019
- December 5, 2018
- Steve Goodell to Speak at New Jersey League of Municipalities ConferenceNovember 15, 2018 | 2:00 p.m. - 3:40 p.m.New Jersey League of Municipalities
- Parker McCay Attorneys to Present CLEs at NJLM Conference, Nov 13-15November 13 - 15, 2018New Jersey League of Municipalities
- January 26, 2017
- University of Texas School of Law (J.D., 1984)
- Bucknell University (B.A. English with Honors, 1980)
- New Jersey
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court