In law school, Tiara Greene served as a Certified Legal Intern in the Rutgers Children’s Justice Clinic, representing juveniles in criminal delinquency matters. Working in that environment brought to light the reality that clients need an adamant attorney with a personal approach.
Now, Tiara’s practice is concentrated in the areas of labor and employment, public schools and education, and municipal and government relations. While counseling employers on a variety of employment issues, she appreciates the human component that comes with being a labor and employment attorney.
Prior to joining Parker McCay, Tiara clerked for the Honorable Thomas J. Shusted, Jr., J.S.C. in the New Jersey Superior Court. She also interned with the Honorable Paula T. Dow, in the New Jersey Superior Court, and the Defender Association of Philadelphia, the Juvenile Law Center, and the Education Law Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Tiara enjoys singing and performing in musical theater productions around the tristate area. Theater has prepared her for courtroom appearances and negotiations; she excels at engaging with clients and thinking on her feet.
- New Jersey Bar Association
- The Garden State Bar Association
- Burlington County Bar Association
News & Speaking Engagements
- September 16, 2015
- Employee vs. Independent Contractor in Wage-Payment or Wage-And-Hour Claims: Are You Making the Right Classification?Parker McCay Blog, May 24, 2016
- Clerked for the Honorable Thomas J. Shusted, Jr., J.S.C. in the New Jersey Superior Court
- Rutgers University School of Law - Camden (J.D., 2014)
- Recipient of the Mary Philbrook Public Interest Award
- Temple University (B.A. in Criminal Justice, cum laude, May 2010)
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey