Vickie Fannon has been helping clients secure approvals to build various projects in New Jersey for more than 30 years.
Vickie focuses her practice in the areas of municipal law, land use and planning, healthcare, wireless communications, and local government law. Vickie represents a number of national and regional wireless communications carriers in securing land use approvals for cell towers and associated facilities throughout New Jersey. She regularly analyzes local zoning ordinances and advises the land use department and its clients how best to achieve success on applications. She frequently appears before land use boards on behalf of clients.
Vickie also has extensive experience in real estate transactions, including contract preparation, securing development approvals and real estate closings. In addition, she represents and advises clients regarding New Jersey Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control liquor license rules and regulations, including securing, transferring and renewing licenses and special rulings.
- Burlington County Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New Jersey Wireless Association
- Pennsylvania Wireless Association
- Represents one of the world’s largest defense contractors with regard to land use matters in New Jersey.
- Represents one of the world’s largest retailers with regard to all aspects of development projects in New Jersey.