William Morlok has built a career around advocacy and litigation. Bill concentrates his practice in the area of Public Schools and Education. He is licensed to practice law in both Pennsylvania and New Jersey. He has also been certified as both an arbitrator and mediator. Bill has a reputation as a tough negotiator and a detail-oriented advocate. Through his career he has assisted insurance companies and clients in defending a wide range of legal matters.
He received his law degree from Rutgers University School of Law - Camden and his Bachelor’s Degree from The Pennsylvania State University in Labor Studies and Employment Relations, with a minor in Dispute Resolution. In 2009 he was the recipient of the Rutgers Pro Bono Award for Significant Service and the James J. Manderino Award for Trial Advocacy from Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association.
Bill takes great pride in his work and is always available to speak to a client or someone seeking legal counsel. He is a lifelong resident of Philadelphia and graduate of Friends Select High School. Bill presently lives in the Graduate Hospital neighborhood of Philadelphia with his wife, son, and pit bull rescue.
Honors & Awards
- James J. Manderino Award presented by the Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association; representing Rutgers School of Law – Camden as the top graduate in the area of trial advocacy
- Pro Bono Award for volunteering in the Domestic Violence Clinic
News & Speaking Engagements
- Defending Litigation with TechnologyJanuary 30, 2020 | 2:45 p.m.New Jersey Association of School Administrators
- "Practical Considerations for Effective School Safety Plans - Funding SecurityJune 7, 2019 | 11:15 a.m. to 12:15 a.m.New Jersey School Boards Association
- Discipline and Special Education Students: How to Discipline a Student with an IEPMay 13, 2019 | 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.New Jersey School Boards Association
- February 11, 2019
- Complex Litigation Center: Assigned to the Honorable Ricardo C. Jackson, handling civil and criminal matters in the Court of Common Pleas of Philadelphia.
- Law Clerk to the Honorable David E. Krell, J.S.C.: Assigned to criminal and family divisions.
- Rutgers University School of Law – Camden (J.D. 2009)
- The Pennsylvania State University, University Park (B.S., Labor Industrial Relations 2005)
- New Jersey
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey