Contract Basics for Non-attorneys
Shareholder and Corporate Law Department Chair Mariel Giletto will present, "Contract Basics for Non-attorneys" at Gloucester County Chamber of Commerce's Business Beyond Networking event.
After attending the session, attendees will know:
- When a contract is really needed
- The advantages of having a contract
- The general structure of contracts
- A few different types of contracts
- Drafting tips for the non-attorney
- Things you should look for in a contract
- Red flags to be on the lookout for when reviewing contracts
To learn more about this session and to register, click here.