Seven Parker McCay attorneys have been named to the 2016 New Jersey “Super Lawyers” and “Rising Stars" lists published in the April issue of New Jersey Super Lawyers Magazine. They are:
- John C. Gillespie - State, Local and Municipal
- Carolyn R. Sleeper - Personal Injury Medical Malpractice: Defense
- Gary F. Piserchia - Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
- Thomas M. Walsh - Personal Injury Medical Malpractice: Defense
- Jarad L. Silverstein - Personal Injury Medical Malpractice: Defense
- Katelyn M. McElmoyl – Government Relations
- Gregory S. Ricciardi – Real Estate
The “Super Lawyers” list represents attorneys who exemplify excellence in law practice and are chosen by their peers and through the independent research at Super Lawyers, a service of Thomson Reuters, Legal division. The multi-phase selection process includes creation of the candidate pool through peer nominations and research; an evaluation of candidates by the research department; and peer evaluation by practice area. No more than five percent of lawyers in the state are selected to the “Super Lawyers" list.
The “Rising Stars” list represents lawyers who are 40 years old or younger or have been practicing law for 10 years or less. No more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state are named to the “Rising Stars” list.