Parker McCay Family, Friends, and Clients:
We are closely monitoring the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus) in our area. Protecting the health, safety, and well-being of our employees/clients/guests and maintaining business operations are our top priorities. We take any potential risks to your business very seriously and have business continuity plans in place to react and maintain our operations should a more serious disruption occur in the community. We are confident in our ability to continue to provide our clients with critical legal services during this public health challenge. We are following current guidance from health officials and have implemented the following strategies to keep our workplace safe:
- We advised all employees to stay home if sick.
- We sent communications encouraging employees to follow hand-washing and other flu-season hygiene protocols for reducing the spread of germs as defined by CDC guidance;
- We increased office cleaning and disinfecting in our facilities on nights and weekends using EPA-registered disinfectants as outlined in CDC guidance;
- We provided hand sanitizers and disinfectant wipes/sprays to all of our workplaces;
- We implemented social distancing best practices to reduce the potential for spread;
- We employed a process for screening guests planning to visit our offices, offering alternative virtual options for attending meetings, and cancelling in-person meetings of 25 or more;
- We established a monitoring process to track all employee travel, business or personal, domestic or international;
- We established a reporting process for employees who suspect that they have been exposed to the coronavirus;
- We have readied our already mobile workforce for an increase in remote operations; and
- We continue to closely monitor all information and updates coming from recognized authorities and public health officials including the CDC, WHO, and NJ Department of Health.
Once again, protecting the health and well-being of our Parker McCay family as well as the surrounding community are of utmost concern. We are confident that we are taking the appropriate and necessary precautions as we continue to monitor information very closely. As the situation evolves, we will provide any needed updates via email and on our website in our news section.
We encourage everyone to stay informed about COVID-19 by regularly checking the CDC’s website. Please reach out to our chief operating officer, Carolyn Rutsky at email@example.com, if you have specific questions or concerns.