Our experienced teams of corporate attorneys are ready to guide your company with practical advice in an ever-changing business environment. By maintaining close client relationships and attention to detail, we strive to provide responsive advice and thorough legal services for every stage of your company’s corporate development. We serve the diversified demands of any size business including initial business entity planning; corporate formation, organization and governance; shareholder agreements and customer contracts, and major corporate mergers and acquisitions involving complex transactional issues. Our corporate attorneys recognize that legal issues are only one component of any business decision.
Our attorneys have the experience to guide your company through the various stages of its corporate life cycle. When special expertise is required, our corporate attorneys may consult with attorneys in related practice areas throughout the firm to ensure our clients receive comprehensive advice.
The firm’s business clients include small, family-owned businesses; large, multinational corporations; limited liability companies; partnerships, and nonprofit organizations. They span all major industry groups including manufacturing, technology, defense, public utility, banking, insurance, construction, healthcare, automotive, and agriculture.
Our corporate services include:
- General business advice, guidance, and representation.
- Business formation, including corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, and non-profits.
- Preparation and review of formation and governance documents, including by-laws, corporate resolutions, and shareholder agreements.
- Counsel related to the resolution of business disputes and disputes among principals of closely held companies.
- Trademark registration, protection, and licensing.
- Real Estate and Redevelopment related issues, including purchase and sale agreements, leases, and tax credit purchase agreements.
- Advice related to Sweepstakes and Prize Promotions and marketing of your business.
- Drafting, review, and negotiation of contracts and other commercial agreements, including customer and vendor transactions and licensing agreements.
- Corporate transactions such as purchases, sales, and other transfers of businesses interests as well as asset purchases, stock purchases, and mergers.
- Labor and Employment issues, including employment agreements and restrictive covenants.
- Credit and Commercial Transactions, including borrowing and lending transactions with banks and private lenders.
- July 2016
Effectively brought complex transaction to a close by drawing on a broad range of skills and experience from multiple practice areas.
- Mariel Giletto presents NBI CLE on Negotiation StrategiesAugust 9, 2016 | 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.National Business Institute (NBI) Continuing Legal Education for Professionals
- Parker McCay Blog, October 17, 2016
- Parker McCay Blog, December 22, 2015
- Parker McCay Blog, December 16, 2014