The corporate department leverages years of experience to develop innovative solutions for our clients’ individual needs and to guide our clients with practical advice in an ever-changing business environment. By maintaining close client relationships and ensuring attention to detail, we strive to provide responsive advice and thorough legal services for every stage of a company’s development. We partner with our clients to “make it happen” and consider every possible option and alternative to achieve a client's desired outcome. Our corporate attorneys recognize that legal issues are only one component of any business decision. We serve the diversified demands of any size business including initial business entity planning; corporate formation; organization and governance; shareholder agreements and customer contracts; and major corporate mergers and acquisitions involving complex transactional issues.
Our attorneys have the experience to guide your company through the various stages of its corporate life cycle. When special expertise is required, our corporate attorneys may consult with attorneys in related practice areas throughout the firm to ensure our clients receive comprehensive advice.
The firm’s business clients include small, family-owned businesses; large, multinational corporations; limited liability companies; partnerships, and nonprofit organizations. They span all major industry groups including manufacturing, technology, defense, public utility, banking, insurance, construction, healthcare, automotive, and agriculture.
Our corporate services include:
- General business advice, guidance, and representation.
- Business formation, including corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, and non-profits.
- Preparation and review of formation and governance documents, including by-laws, corporate resolutions, and shareholder agreements.
- Counsel related to the resolution of business disputes and disputes among principals of closely held companies.
- Trademark registration, protection, and licensing.
- Real Estate and Redevelopment related issues, including purchase and sale agreements, preferred equity investments, leases, and tax credit purchase agreements.
- Advice related to Sweepstakes and Prize Promotions and marketing of your business.
- Negotiation of contracts and other commercial agreements, including customer and vendor transactions and licensing agreements.
- Corporate transactions such as asset purchases and sales, stock purchases and mergers, and other transfers of businesses interests.
- Labor and Employment issues, including employment agreements and restrictive covenants.
- Credit and Commercial Transactions, including borrowing and lending transactions with banks and private lenders.
- September 15, 2020
Represented client in cold storage warehouse and third-party logistics industry in connection with the refinancing of their debt facility in the amount of $38 million.
- June 27, 2018
Parker McCay attorneys represented the ownership group of the Hard Rock Atlantic City in the acquisition of an existing Atlantic City hotel and casino.
- Legal Basics of Doing Business in New JerseyMay 3, 2021 | 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.Burlington County Regional Camber of Commerce
- January 11, 2021
- October 27, 2020 | 10:00 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.Chamber of Commerce of Southern New Jersey
- September 24, 2020 | 1:30 p.m. to 2:45 p.m.Chamber of Commerce of Southern New Jersey
- Webinar: Small Business Toolkit for ReopeningJune 18, 2020 | 1:00 p.m.CCSNJ Small Business Council
- Webinar: Reopening and PPP Loan ForgivenessJune 2, 2020 | 2:00 p.m.Parker McCay and Workplace HCM
- Webinar: Navigating Covid-19 - Part 2: What We've Learned about Families First and CARESApril 9, 2020 | 10:00 a.m.Parker McCay and Workplace HCM
- Webinar: Navigating the Uncertainty of Covid-19April 3, 2020 | 11:00 a.m.CCSNJ Small Business Council
- Webinar: Navigating Covid-19 - Your Top Business and Employment Questions - Answered!March 25, 2020 | 4:00 p.m.Parker McCay and Workplace HCM
- October 24, 2019
- "Building a Better Insurance Program: A Seminar on the Latest Trends in Construction and Development"October 15, 2019 | 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.Conner Strong & Buckelew
- September 19 - 20, 2019New Jersey Business and Industry Association
- September 3, 2019
- July 25, 2019
- Contract Basics for Non-attorneysJune 14, 2019 | 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.Gloucester County Chamber of Commerce
- June 6, 2019
- May 31, 2019 | 7:45 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.Chamber of Commerce Southern New Jersey
- April 1, 2019
- January 2, 2019
- Mariel Giletto and Susan Hodges to present at the Women's Business WorkshopOctober 19, 2018 | 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m
- SNJDC Economic Development SeminarSeptember 18, 2018 | 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.Southern New Jersey Development Council
- Mariel J. Giletto to be a panelist at the 2018 NAWBO Academy for Public ServiceJune 20, 2018National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
- May 16, 2018
- May 3, 2018
- April 11, 2018
- Corporate Department Chair, Mariel Giletto to give CLEDecember 18, 2017 | 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.National Business Institute (NBI)
- Mariel Giletto presents NBI CLE on Negotiation StrategiesAugust 9, 2016 | 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.National Business Institute (NBI) Continuing Legal Education for Professionals