Parker McCay has been at the forefront in the financing of alternative energy and energy conservation projects for public entities. We have served as special counsel on transactions ranging from the acquisition of solar panels to energy savings improvement programs. Our attorneys are experienced in the preparation of power purchase agreements and lease agreements for the acquisition of alternative energy equipment as well as the use of leases and energy obligations to finance the acquisition of energy conservation equipment.
- Special Counsel to the Camden County Improvement Authority in connection with the issuance of its $7,830,000 County-Guaranteed Lease Revenue Bonds on behalf of The Camden County Technical Schools for their Energy Savings Improvement Program.
- Special Counsel to the Township of Gloucester, County of Camden, New Jersey and The Black Horse Pike Regional School District in connection with their issuance of $1,985,000 General Obligation Energy Obligations and their $1,442,000 Lease Purchase Agreement for their joint Energy Savings Improvement Program.
- Special Counsel to the Board of Education of the North Hunterdon-Voorhees Regional High School in the County of Hunterdon, New Jersey in connection with its $7,559,573 Lease Purchase Agreement Bank of America, N.A..
- Bond Counsel to the County of Mercer in connection with the issuance by the Mercer County Improvement Authority of its $29,550,000 County Guaranteed Renewable Energy Lease Revenue Bonds as part of the County of Mercer's Renewable Energy Initiative.
- Special Counsel to The Board of Education of the Township of Mount Laurel, in the County of Burlington, New Jersey in connection with its $2,550,000 Lease Purchase Agreement with TD Equipment Finance, Inc.
- Lessor's Counsel to TD Equipment Finance in connection with its $4,234,172.22 Lease Purchase Agreement with The Housing Authority of Township of Woodbridge.
- Lessor's Counsel to TD Equipment Finance in connection with its $1,091,900 Lease Purchase Agreement with the Township of Franklin, County of Somerset, New Jersey.