Main Menu
About

For more than a century, Parker McCay has provided superior representation and insightful legal leadership to clients in a myriad of industries and sectors throughout New Jersey. 

History

1915 V. Claude Palmer and Clifford R. Powell establish Palmer and Powell, in Mt. Holly, NJ
 1934 Harold T. Parker becomes a partner; Firm renamed Powell, Hendrickson and Parker
1936 Firm renamed Powell and Parker; Robert W. Criscuolo and Albert McCay join firm
 1948 Firm renamed Parker McCay & Criscuolo, P.A.
 1978 The Robert W. Criscuolo Award is established by the Burlington County Bar Association to honor young attorneys committed to the legal profession and the community
 1988 Firm merges with Beck, D’Elia & Rosenberg
 1996 Firm continues to expand through a merger with Almeida & Hunt
1997 The addition of seven attorneys makes the firm the largest in Burlington County
1999 Firm merges with Barron & Gillespie, creating the second largest law firm in South Jersey
2000 Firm expands into central New Jersey and merges with Carroll, Weiss & Josephson
2005

Parker, McCay & Criscuolo renamed Parker McCay P.A.

2006 Firm opens Atlantic City office
2011

Firm headquarters moves from Marlton to Mount Laurel, NJ

2015 Lawrenceville office moves to Hamilton, NJ
Back to Page