Brian Caine focuses his practice on representing the rights of creditors and commercial lenders in both state court foreclosure matters and federal bankruptcy proceedings.
Prior to joining Parker McCay, Brian was an associate at a New York based law firm.
- Burlington County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Served as law clerk for the Honorable Bill Mathesius, Superior Court of New Jersey, Mercer County
- Rutgers University School of Law (J.D., 2000)
- University of Pittsburgh (B.S., Chemical Engineering, 1995)
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania