Brian Caine works to provide genuine service, quality, and value to his clients and focuses his practice on representing the rights of creditors in federal bankruptcy proceedings. His clients include individuals, local and national banks, mortgage loan servicers and government entities.
Brian builds long-term relationships with his clients and works from the onset of the matter to help them clearly understand their legal options and set realistic expectations for each strategy. He takes an in-depth approach with each of his clients to learn their specific needs and goals. If a client wishes to address a matter aggressively, he will exhaust all available legal options to accomplish a successful outcome. For other matters, he may work with the client to get the best possible resolution in a cost-effective manner.
Brian prides himself on his responsive work style. All client questions are welcome as he believes the best way to form a strong partnership is with mutual understanding. He explains things in plain language so that appropriate, creative, and effective decisions can be made.
Outside of the office Brian enjoys playing golf, tennis and basketball and being active with his family and friends. He particularly enjoys attending sporting events with his children and traveling with his wife.
- Burlington County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Served as law clerk for the Honorable Bill Mathesius, Superior Court of New Jersey, Mercer County
- Rutgers University School of Law (J.D., 2000)
- University of Pittsburgh (B.S., Chemical Engineering, 1995)
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania