John Neckonchuk concentrates his practice in the area of commercial litigation.
In law school, John was a staff editor of the Rutgers Journal of Law and Public Policy. During that time, two of his blogs were selected for publication on the journal’s website. John also participated in the Hunter Moot Court Appellate Advocacy Competition, in which he argued before panels of notable judges and attorneys. Moreover, John devoted his time to pro bono service, including mediating cases in the New Jersey Superior Court and protecting the integrity of polling locations. John received several prestigious scholarships during law school as well.
When he is not at work, John enjoys spending time with his family, collecting records, and playing guitar.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association
- Burlington County Bar Association
News & Speaking Engagements
- September 16, 2015
- Clerked for the Honorable Deborah Silverman Katz, Assignment Judge for the Camden Vicinage of the New Jersey Superior Court
- Rutgers University School of Law-Camden (J.D., cum laude, 2014)
- Rutgers University-Camden (B.A., summa cum laude, 2011)
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania