Andrew Winegar concentrates his practice in the area of medical malpractice and general liability defense. He also has experience representing clients in appellate and employment discrimination matters. He is the chair of the firm's Associates Committee.
While in law school, Drew published a case comment addressing the constitutionality of impeaching the testimony of criminal defendants for attending trial (43 Rut. L. J. 935).
Drew was born and raised in Burlington County, New Jersey, but now lives in Cherry Hill with his wife, son, and English bulldog. Following a high school and collegiate career as a wrestler, he continues to be active in the sport and officiates at the youth, middle school, and high school levels.
Honors & Awards
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Burlington County Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association
- Parker McCay Blog, December 16, 2014
- Law clerk for the Honorable Marc. M. Baldwin, P.J. Cv. in the New Jersey Superior Court, Burlington County, Civil Division during the 2013-2014 term
- Rutgers University, School of Law (J.D., 2013, Cum Laude)
- Executive Editor, Rutgers Law Journal (Vol. 43)
- Elizabethtown College (B.A. Political Science and History, 2010, Magna Cum Laude)
- New Jersey