John concentrates his practice in the area of business and commercial disputes. He has experience with a variety of litigation matters including, but not limited to, those involving breach of contract, product liability defense, internal business disputes, restrictive covenants and trade secrets, consumer and common law fraud, negligence and intentional torts, construction, commercial leasing, and employment defense.
In law school, John was a staff editor of the Rutgers Journal of Law and Public Policy. During that time, two of his blogs were selected for publication on the journal’s website. John also participated in the Hunter Moot Court Appellate Advocacy Competition, in which he argued before panels of notable judges and attorneys. Moreover, John devoted his time to pro bono service, including mediating cases in the New Jersey Superior Court and protecting the integrity of polling locations. John received several prestigious scholarships during law school as well.
- Burlington County Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- New Jersey Supreme Court Complex Business Law Program Advisory Committee
- August 30, 2021
Parker McCay successfully defended a building product manufacturer in a multi-million dollar lawsuit.
News & Speaking Engagements
- September 16, 2015
- Clerked for the Honorable Deborah Silverman Katz, Assignment Judge for the Camden Vicinage of the New Jersey Superior Court
- Rutgers University School of Law-Camden (J.D., cum laude, 2014)
- Rutgers University-Camden (B.A., summa cum laude, 2011)
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court