If a matter requires investigation, Kiera’s clients know from experience that she will not only relentlessly dig deep to get to the bottom of the issue, but that she will respond with a detailed evaluation of their options along with a comprehensive list of recommended actions. When it comes to her clients, she is laser focused on meeting their needs and achieving their goals. Her extensive experience in foreclosure practice also gives her expertise and depth of knowledge of the field, so she and her clients know that together they can deal with any situation.
Kiera started out her career in insurance defense litigation and brings that same inquisitiveness and responsiveness to Bankruptcy and Creditors’ Rights where she continues to investigate and litigate matters on behalf of her clients, including foreclosure litigation, title litigation, and municipal violations.
It is essential to Kiera that she be responsive and available to her client as she works through a matter. She encourages everyone in her area who is involved with the same clients to show the same level of responsiveness, attention to detail, and client service.
Prior to joining Parker McCay, Kiera was an associate with a Cherry Hill-based insurance defense law firm.
Honors & Awards
2018 member of the Young Professionals Leadership Class, named by the Burlington County Regional Chamber of Commerce.
- Burlington County Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- United Way Women United Initiative, Leadership Committee Member
- Co-lead, Women United Advocacy Committee
- Past Member Virtua Foundation Annual Fund Young Professionals Committee
News & Speaking Engagements
- September 13, 2018
- Learn Best Practices to Handle Foreclosures ConfidentlyDecember 5, 2016 | 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.National Business Institute
- Law clerk for Moore Leonhardt & Associates LLC in Hartford, Connecticut
- Law clerk for the State of Connecticut Department of Public Health
- University of Connecticut School of Law (J.D., 2007)
- Connecticut College (B.A., Sociology-based Human Relations; French, 2004)
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania