Luncheon Seminar for School Administrators
September 28, 2016 | 11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Parker McCay, 9000 Midlantic Drive, Suite 300, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
Event Sponsor: Parker McCay
The best defense is a good offense. School construction projects can be tricky and cost overruns are common. Learn how to proactively plan for and avoid significant issues in the planning phase of construction projects in order to save you money in the building phase and beyond.
This complimentary seminar provides practical advice on:
- Financing, beginning with the referendum process through sale and issuance of school bonds
- Pre-construction planning to make sure your school's construction project runs smoothly
- Steps to take to ensure your District is protected from liability or cost escalation should construction problems arise
- Elyse Crawford, Construction Attorney
- Alexis Batten, Public Finance Attorney
Who should attend?
This complimentary seminar is designed for school superintendents, business administrators and facilities managers.
Lunch will be served.
RSVP by September 23rd.