October 7, 2021 | 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Event Sponsor: Institute for Professional Development
Municipal attorney, Scott Miccio, will present for the Institute for Professional Development.
- General overview of New Jersey Cannabis Regulatory Enforcement and Marketplace Modernization Act (CREAMMA)
- Municipalities must “opt in” or “opt out” of allowing cannabis businesses
- Six License Classes
- Zoning, time, place and manner restrictions for cannabis businesses
- Municipal taxation of cannabis businesses Municipal enforcement permitted under CREAMMA
- Cannabis and municipal employee drug testing
- Brief overview of cannabis business application process and local approval process
- Cannabis, Preserved Farmland and the Right to Farm Act
Moderator: Douglas A. Petix, CPA, CMFO, CCFO
- Approved by DCA - CMFO 2 CEU’s – Office Management & Ancillary Subjects
- Approved by DCA - CCFO 2 CEU’s – Office Management & Ancillary Subjects
- Approved by DCA- RMC – 2 CEU’s – Professional Development
- Approved by DCA – CPWM – 2 CEU’s – Government
- Approved by DCA – QPA – 2 CEU’s – Office Administrative/General Duties
- Approved – CPA, RMA, PA – 2 CPE’s - Management
$50 per person
Click here to register.