Harris is a problem solver. Resolving all types of business issues and disputes for his clients, Harris understands the pressures faced by businesses in this complex climate and works to develop timely, efficient, and practical solutions. Clients regularly draw upon Harris’ strategic approach to litigation and risk management to achieve successful results. Whether serving as general counsel to multiple businesses based in New Jersey and Pennsylvania or defending significant litigation matters, his clients rely on his thoughtful approach and analysis to navigate and often avoid complex litigation. His litigation practice includes preventative counseling and representing plaintiffs and defendants in a wide gamut of commercial litigation, as well as the defense of businesses in employment and product liability matters.
Harris regularly speaks and publishes locally and nationally on a wide variety of litigation topics, training other attorneys on best practices and key strategies. In the legal community, Harris has taken on a leadership role in the Defense Research Institute, the largest international organization of attorneys committed to defending the interests of businesses in civil litigation.
Prior to joining Parker McCay, Harris was a partner in a national law firm based in Philadelphia.
Honors & Awards
- 2014 New Jersey Law Journal “New Leader of the Bar”
- AV-rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- New Jersey State Court R. 1:40 Qualified Mediator
- DRI, Member; Product Liability and Employment Law Committees
- Building Products SLG, Chair
- Burlington County Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association
- New Jersey Supreme Court Complex Business Law Program Advisory Committee
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Burlington, Camden and Gloucester Counties
- Chair, Regional Board of Directors (2016-2018)
- Chair Emeritus (2019 - Present)
- Board Member (2011-Present)
- Camden County Regional Chamber of Commerce, Board Member/Legal Counsel
- Selective Service System, Camden County, New Jersey
- Vice Chair, Board (2008-Present)
- Board Member (2004-Present)
- Successfully defended and counseled employers in numerous cases under state and federal civil rights statutes and common law involving claims of wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment, whistleblowing, breach of contract, etc.
- Chaired bench trials for Fortune 500 companies resulting in complete defense verdicts or voluntary dismissals prior to bench ruling
- Second-chaired jury trial for Fortune 500 company against Fortune 1000, resulting in $4 million verdict
- Secured six-figure payment to construction company in Enron bankruptcy
- Successfully defended numerous manufacturers and U.S. distributors in litigation involving commercial, consumer and industrial products across several industries
- August 30, 2021
Parker McCay successfully defended a building product manufacturer in a multi-million dollar lawsuit.
News & Speaking Engagements
- February 28, 2023
- Keys to Limit Costly Business LitigationDecember 6, 2019 | 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.Gloucester County Chamber of Commerce
- October 24, 2019
- Harris Neal Feldman -- CCRCC's Power LunchMay 17, 2016 | 12:00 pm - 1:30 pmCamden County Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Harris Neal Feldman Presenting at NBI Human Resource Law SeminarSeptember 15, 2015National Business Institute
- May 26, 2015
- Law clerk for The Honorable Dorothea O’C. Wefing, in the New Jersey Appellate Division.
- Rutgers University School of Law, Camden, NJ (J.D., 2000)
- Editor-in-Chief Law Review
- Moot Court I Board
- Pro Bono Service Award
- The College of New Jersey (B.A., Journalism, 1997)
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court