Mr. Norcross focuses his practice in the area of public finance and transactional law, with an emphasis on municipal, economic development, redevelopment and other specialized financings. He represents a myriad of governmental and private entities in finance, real estate, private equity and development matters throughout New Jersey and devotes a substantial amount of time to governmental and administrative affairs.
He is a frequent lecturer on business, public finance and economic development matters.
Mr. Norcross was born in Camden, New Jersey, and currently resides in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and Ocean City, New Jersey. He enjoys golfing and skiing.
Honors & Awards
- Named #7 on the NJBIZ "Law Power 50" in 2023
- Rated AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell
- Named to NJBIZ "Power 100" the last nine consecutive years (2015-2023)
- Recognized, with his family, by The Larc School, a special education school for children with disabilities, for their commitment at the school's 50th-anniversary celebration, 2018
- Recipient (with his family) of the United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey prestigious John C. Haas Regional Champion Medal, 2015
- Named to “Power 50 Banking” list by NJBIZ Magazine in 2011
- Sun Bancorp, Inc. and Sun National Bank (Member, Board of Directors, February 2012 to March 2016)
- U.S. Vision, Inc., (one of the largest retail optical chains in the United States) (Former Member, Board of Directors)
- American Bar Association
- Burlington County Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- The Cooper Foundation (Chairman of the Board)
- Cooper Heath System (Member, Board of Trustees/Executive Committee/ Finance Committee)
- United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey (Former Member of Board of Directors/ Secretary of the Board/ Executive Committee)
- Home Port Alliance, U.S.S. New Jersey, Inc. (Former Member of Executive Committee)
- Mount Laurel Board of Education (Former Member)
- Mount Laurel Public Education Foundation, Inc. (Former Founding Member and Vice President)
- Represents the Delaware River and Bay Authority as New Jersey General Counsel, a position he has held since 2002.
- Serves as Co-Bond Counsel to the Delaware River Port Authority in connection with the issuance of various tax-exempt bonds for the Commission.
- Represented The Camden County Improvement Authority, Rowan University and other participants as Bond Counsel earning the participants The Bond Buyer’s National Healthcare Financing “Deal of the Year” award for 2013.
- December 2018
Our Public Finance attorneys acted as Co-Bond Counsel to the Delaware River Port Authority in connection with the issuance of $700,505,000 aggregate principal amount of Revenue Bonds.
- Parker McCay Provides Counsel to Underwriter in Connection with Milestone New Bond Issuance for Atlantic CityJune 2017
Marks a significant milestone for the future financial stability of the Atlantic City