Highly experienced in the laws and regulations governing banking institutions, our attorneys provide legal and structuring advice to a variety of financial clients, including prominent regional banks, community banks, thrift associations, investment subsidiaries of banks, and state and local government entities, and private entities obtaining project financing. By combining our unique experience with that of our Corporate and Public Finance groups, we provide clients with the depth of resources necessary to deliver exceptional representation in a competitive industry.
Our attorneys are highly qualified and experienced in assisting private entities and financial institution clients in the structuring, negotiation, documentation and closing of a variety of credit and commercial transactions. These include the establishment of lines of credit, construction and permanent financing, commercial leasing and equipment leasing transactions, healthcare financing including acquisitions, refinancing, letter of credit financing and private placement bond financings, and real estate and asset based lending. In addition, our attorneys have assisted commercial lenders in numerous transactions involving interest rate swaps, as well as the negotiation of participation agreements with other lenders.
- Our attorneys have assisted a Top 20 national bank in a multi-tiered financing transaction involving interim construction loan as well as qualified school construction bond financing to a non-profit renaissance school.
- We have represented a non-profit hospice provider in obtaining tax-exempt bond financing privately placed with a national bank for the construction of a free-standing hospice facility.
- Our attorneys have assisted a regional bank in providing construction financing to a developer of self-storage facilities throughout the State of New Jersey.
- We have represented the lead lender in a multi-party financing transaction involving tax-exempt bonds and conventional lending for the construction and permanent financing of a sports stadium.
- Our attorneys have assisted in the issuance of a $40,000,000 letter of credit to a local healthcare institution securing variable rate tax-exempt bonds issued by a county improvement authority.
- Our attorneys have assisted in construction and permanent tax-exempt bond financing for specialized New Jersey charter schools.
- Our attorneys have assisted lenders in conventional and tax-exempt financing for the construction and permanent financing of non-profit and for-profit continuing care retirement communities, assisted living, nursing and healthcare institutions.
- September 15, 2020
Represented client in cold storage warehouse and third-party logistics industry in connection with the refinancing of their debt facility in the amount of $38 million.
- April 1, 2019
- Parker McCay Blog, September 18, 2019
- Due Diligence Issues in Commercial Real Estate Transactions, Part I: Acquisition of a Tax Sale CertificateParker McCay Blog, August 22, 2019
- Parker McCay Blog, July 26, 2019
- Parker McCay Blog, April 16, 2019
- Parker McCay Blog, February 27, 2019
- Parker McCay Blog, February 19, 2019