Keys to Limit Costly Business Litigation
December 6, 2019 | 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Rowan College at Gloucester County, 1400 Tanyard Rd., Sewell, NJ 08080
Event Sponsor: Gloucester County Chamber of Commerce
Counsel and Commercial Litigation Chair Harris Neal Feldman will present, "Keys to Limit Costly Business Litigation" at Gloucester County Chamber of Commerce's Business Beyond Networking event on Friday, December 6, 2019.
Protect your business from these common, costly pain points:
- Customer disputes and collections
- Vendor terms and relationship problems
- Employee harassment, theft, and other major headaches
- Unfair competition and hiring your competitors’ employees
- Avoiding commercial landlord/tenant troubles
Plus, learn what to expect if you are served with a Lawsuit, Order to Show Cause, or Subpoena.
Learn more and register: click here.