Susan Bacso focuses her practice in the areas of transactional law, commercial finance and real estate, commercial lending, commercial transactions, corporate law, and banking law. For over 30 years, she has represented lenders in secured and unsecured commercial financings, as well as individual, corporate and government clients in a variety of business and real estate transactions, including sales, acquisitions, development, leasing, and financing, as well as land preservation transactions.
Susan enjoys running, watching baseball, traveling and gardening. She encourages recreational activities for local youth, serving as a track coach for her church's track team.
- Burlington County Bar Association (Trustee, 2001-2005; Member, Real Estate, Probate Section)
- District III B Ethics Fee Arbitration Committee Panel (Former Member)
- District VII Ethics Fee Arbitration Committee Panel (Former Member and Panel Chair)
- Mercer County Bar Association (Former Chairperson, Lawyer Referral Service Committee; Former Trustee and Chairperson, Real Estate Section)
- New Jersey State Bar Association (Former Delegate to the General Council; Member, Banking Law Section)
- Womanspace, Inc. (Advocates for the needs of women and children in crisis situations, especially victims of domestic violence) (Former member, Advisory Board)
- Member, Transportation and Aviation Committee, Southern New Jersey Development Counsel
Former Board Member, St. Charles Borromeo Parish School PTA
- Track Coach, St. Charles Borromeo Parish School Track Team
- Friends of Burlington County Animal Shelter Volunteer Adoption Assistant
- July 2016
Effectively brought complex transaction to a close by drawing on a broad range of skills and experience from multiple practice areas.
Working with funding partners comprising five local governments and three non-profit agencies, our attorneys helped preserve over 320 acres of property in Hopewell Township for recreation, agricultural and conservation purposes.
- Served as law clerk to the Honorable Philip S. Carchman, the Honorable David J. Schroth, and the Honorable Hervey S. Moore, Superior Court, Law Division, Mercer County
- Wake Forest University (J.D., 1986)
- Member, Moot Court Board
- Recipient of 1986 Moot Court Award
- Member, Moot Court Team for the American Bar Association
- National Appellate Advocacy Competition
- Boston University (B.S., Communication Disorders, magna cum laude, 1983
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. Supreme Court