Our accomplished Real Estate attorneys handle a multitude of issues surrounding the sale, purchase, lease and financing of commercial, industrial and residential real estate. Their commitment to truly effective legal representation provides our clients with passionate legal advocacy -- and nothing less.
We represent individuals and businesses on a variety of real estate matters including property conveyances and acquisitions, disputes and negotiations, and condemnation matters. In addition, we have extensive experience in representing governmental entities in the acquisition and sale of property for public purposes including open space and farmland preservation transactions, the public auction of preserved properties, public financing transactions involving real estate, affordable housing issues, transfer of development rights and redevelopment matters.
We are the premier counsel in the State of New Jersey for various facets of the real estate practice involving tax credits issued under the New Jersey Economic Opportunity Act, including the GrowNJ and ERG programs, as well as tax credits issued under the federal Low Income Housing Tax Credit and the Solar Investment Tax Credit (ITC) programs.
Our attorneys process numerous transactions and documents for closings, and negotiate complicated construction and redevelopment projects with general contractors, subcontractors, architects, engineers, infrastructure providers and environmental consultants. By combining our experience with that of the attorneys in our Land Use and Environmental Departments, our office provides exceptional representation to our clients in every aspect of a real estate transaction.
- Our attorneys assist a bi-state agency with the client's acquisition, sale and leasing of real estate in the State of New Jersey in connection with the economic growth and development purposes.
- Assisted clients in obtaining GrowNJ tax credit awards of over $675 million for projects throughout New Jersey.
- Represented a county redevelopment agency with the multi-million dollar acquisition of a minor league baseball stadium.
- Represented a client in the $35 million acquisition and leasing of a multi-tenant office building.
- Served as local counsel to a developer in connection with a landmark Public Private Partnership ("P3") student housing project in southern New Jersey.
- We prepared and negotiated purchase agreements, ground leases, and office leases, and closed on numerous properties with intricate financing arrangements throughout the City of Camden for various clients as part of that City's growth and revitalization including a new practice facility for a professional sports team, a new national headquarters for an automaker, and several schools.
- July 2016
Effectively brought complex transaction to a close by drawing on a broad range of skills and experience from multiple practice areas.
The Mantua "Route 55 Brownfield Project" was the first project in the country to receive special federal technical assistance for redevelopment planning.
Working with funding partners comprising five local governments and three non-profit agencies, our attorneys helped preserve over 320 acres of property in Hopewell Township for recreation, agricultural and conservation purposes.
- A Panel of Speakers Will Discuss Development in CamdenMay 23, 2018 | 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.NAIOP Philadelphia Chapter
- May 16, 2018
- Parker McCay Blog, August 16, 2018
- Parker McCay Blog, January 15, 2014