Jeffrey Winitsky concentrates his practice in public finance law and represents clients as bond counsel, disclosure counsel and underwriter’s/purchaser's counsel for the issuance of tax-exempt and taxable municipal debt. These matters facilitate a wide variety of public projects and programs for local, state and bi-state issuers, including cities, counties, school districts, public authorities and bi-state agencies.
Jeff also represents participants (both public and private) in connection with project finance transactions including project development, structuring and finance. Additionally, Jeff represents commercial real estate entities and developers in connection with the implementation and financing of commercial and residential real estate projects, with an emphasis on affordable housing.
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- In the largest higher education merger in U.S. history, represented The Camden County Improvement Authority, Rowan University and other participants as Bond Counsel in connection with the issuance of $56,570,000 aggregate principal amount of Lease Revenue Refunding Bonds (Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine Project) as part of the implementation of the New Jersey Medical and Health Sciences Education Restructuring Act, earning the participants The Bond Buyer’s National Healthcare Financing “Deal of the Year” award for 2013.
- Counsel to non-profit corporation in connection with the development and construction of a new "renaissance school" in the City of Camden, New Jersey, the first of its kind under the New Jersey Urban Hope Act.
- Counsel to a national developer in connection with complex multi-family housing projects in the State of New Jersey.
- Bond Counsel to The Pollution Control Financing Authority of Gloucester County in connection with the issuance of $61,090,000 Tax-Exempt and Taxable Revenue Bonds to refinance the costs of certain pollution control facilities on behalf of a national energy company.
- Co-Bond Counsel to the Delaware River Port Authority in connection with the issuance of $476,585,000 aggregate principal amount of Revenue Bonds to finance bridge, transportation and infrastructure projects.
- Co-Bond Counsel to the Delaware River Joint Toll Bridge Commission in connection with the conversion and remarketing of $127,650,000 Bridge System Revenue Bonds.
- Bond Counsel to The Pollution Control Financing Authority of Salem County in connection with the issuance of $50,000,000 aggregate principal amount of Pollution Control Revenue Refunding Bonds (Public Service Electric and Gas Company Project).
- Bond Counsel to The Camden County Improvement Authority in connection with the issuance of $113,165,000 aggregate principal amount of Lease Revenue Bonds (consisting of Tax-Exempt Revenue Bonds and Taxable Build America Bonds) to finance the costs of the construction of Cooper Medical School of Rowan University on behalf of Rowan University.
- December 20, 2020
Parker McCay’s redevelopment attorneys represented the owner and developer of the Showboat in Atlantic City for the project financing and entitlements needed to develop a large family-oriented entertainment venue.
- September 15, 2020
Represented client in cold storage warehouse and third-party logistics industry in connection with the refinancing of their debt facility in the amount of $38 million.
- December 2018
Represented Client in Leveraging NJ Economic Opportunity Act Incentives for Global Headquarters Relocation to Camden
- December 2018
Our Public Finance attorneys acted as Co-Bond Counsel to the Delaware River Port Authority in connection with the issuance of $700,505,000 aggregate principal amount of Revenue Bonds.
- October 2018
Acted as borrower’s counsel to a leading, national affordable housing provider in connection with a multi-tiered financing transaction consisting of three (3) lending sources and the utilization of low income housing tax credits.
- June 27, 2018
Parker McCay attorneys represented the ownership group of the Hard Rock Atlantic City in the acquisition of an existing Atlantic City hotel and casino.
- April 1, 2018
In a series of three transactions, Parker McCay represented a global investment banking firm in connection with the issuance by the City of Atlantic City of over $186,000,000 aggregate principal amount of Tax Appeal and Deferred Obligation Refunding Bonds
- Parker McCay Provides Counsel to Underwriter in Connection with Milestone New Bond Issuance for Atlantic CityJune 2017
Marks a significant milestone for the future financial stability of the Atlantic City
News & Speaking Engagements
- October 24, 2019
- March 4, 2019
- SNJDC Economic Development SeminarSeptember 18, 2018 | 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.Southern New Jersey Development Council
- Utility Sale – Is it Right for your Town?Shareholder Jeff Winitsky, part of a panel discussion focused on the sale and privatization of water utility systems in New JerseyJune 10, 2016Institute for Professional Development
- Judicial law clerk for the Honorable Frank A. Buczynski, Jr., Presiding Judge for the Superior Court of New Jersey, General Equity, in Toms River, New Jersey.
- Syracuse University College of Law (J.D., 2001)
- The Pennsylvania State University, University Park (B.A., History, 1998)
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit